Thursday, March 31, 2011

A to Z of Gratitude–Letter N

n

N…  Today I would like to highlight two words for N.

NEST – I’m a bird lover.  When spring arrives I look forward to see and hear the numerous birds that will come back. The first ones I see are the Canadian geese flying in a V formation above my home.  Spring time also means that these birds will build a nest – a home for their family.

Nest for me is an illustration of our home.   Our house is a place where I want my kids to know that they can be secure and that mom and dad are there for them.

Having a home also mean that you have neighbours.   We are called to shine our light for our neighbours.    I am blessed to have wonderful next door neighbours on both side of my house.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket