Friday, March 25, 2011

A to Z of Gratitude–Letter H

h

H definitively stands for husband…

I am blessed beyond measure with the man that God has put in my life.   When I least expected it, here he was.

My husband is extremely supportive, loves to spend time with me and the kids, enjoys fishing, is willing to work hard so we can homeschool.

My husband is an entrepreneur.  He has many ideas and doesn’t hesitate to try anything.

He is my best friend (after Jesus that is) and he is a wonderful father to our four kids.

I love him dearly and enjoys going through life with him.

2010_09_15_16_31_10

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket