Thursday, March 24, 2011

A to Z of Gratitude–Letter G

g

I could say that G stands for Grace but when I went through the 1828 Webster Dictionary to read the definition on grace, a word caught my eyes.

GIGGLES

I love the sounds of my kids laughing when I tickle them.   

I love hearing that they have fun together.

Giggling and laughing is good for everyone.   I know that it snap me out of my blue mode when I am down.

Have you giggled lately?

laugh

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket