Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ask and You Shall Receive

As you know I have registered to this course on Social Media.

Well in lesson 1 it suggest to read  Socialnomics – Social Media Blog: How social media transform the way we live and do business.   I checked on amazon.ca and they had it in stock…

I was going to order it. 

But then it occurred to me… I am a book reviewer right?   So why not ask to see if they would send me the book to review.

The author’s answer was:

What an honor! Just sent a note to my publisher to send you a copy.  Happy New Year!
Thanks for the interest in my book.

Isn’t it cool or what?

Ask and You Shall Receive… 

I intend to apply it more and more in 2011.   We shall see where it will bring in our lives.

Oh and in case you are wondering what the book look like…  here’s a picture.

socialnomics-book-cover-3d-spine

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket