Friday, September 21, 2007

Zooming through lessons...

It is going well... I must say that I am impressed.   Yes there is some days where the younger ones are a bit a pain in the butt and there is some days where I don't feel like it but I can see the benefits of homeschooling...



  • Alexandre do not have to be rushed out of the house in the morning to catch his bus at 7:35am.

  • No lunch to do in the morning....

  • I can sleep a bit more in the morning...

  • Alexandre is not chewing his nails and skin around the nails.  He is more calm.

  • No bad influences, or bad TV shows or any other things I didn't like from last year.

  • Having fun with my boys

  • Being flexible in our time... if we want to go out we can.


And so much more...


Now I have to think about incorporating sciences, field trips, arts, and introducing piano somehow...


Swimming is going well...   Math U See primer book is almost done.   He just completed the first book of Je lis... J'écris... which is a reading program in French I bought.  


So I am satisfied.   Not worried anymore.   Not stressed about it anymore.   At peace with my decision more and more every day.


Like today, I need to pack for camping and we will go to the trailer for the week-end.    We might even leave in the afternoon - talk about freedom!

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket