Thursday, September 27, 2007

Planning ahead...

You must think that I am crazy but I am so excited about the fact that we can pull our RV with the Suburban that I am actually thinking about next summer vacation.   We want to go on the road this time...  for at least two weeks...


Our options:


1) Prince-Edouard Island and New Brunswick


2) Pennsylvania


Now with the baby being 6 months old by then... I wonder what would be the best option.  Not to mention that I would prefer having the birth certificate in hands and the passport of the little one... (need the birth certificate to apply for the passport... and since it can take a while to get the birth certificate well...)


Our best bet would be East Coast it seems...  but just to be safe and to educate myself, I've ordered the travel guides of all the places above this morning.   I really want to go to Pennsylvania in a near future.  But it has been ages since I went to the East Coast (I was maybe 2 year old when I went... ouf!).


So I am planning - my little fun here...

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket