Wednesday, September 5, 2007

New dilemma...

This morning when I woke up, I had this strange feeling about the vehicule.  So I told my dear husband what I thought we should do before buying this old motor...


I think he needs to go to our regular dealer (the one we have been dealing with the last few vehicules) and get an idea of prices that they offer either for a used or a new vehicule.


Then, we will be in a more comfortable position to make a wise decision...   He told me he had the same feeling so we might do that.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket