Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Grace-Based Parenting

I am currently reading (devouring would be a proper term...) the book Grace-Based Parenting from Dr. Tim Kimmel. WoW! It touches my soul and wants me to become a better parent. Dr. Kimmel is coming to Ottawa on April 25th and we got our tickets to go to the Parenting Matters Tour from Focus on the Family Canada.


Can't wait to learn more. In the meantime, I will continue to read this book as it is on my list of Spring Reading. I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more on how to parent your children with Grace.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket