Thursday, April 12, 2007

One of these days...

It all started this morning, as I forgot that one of our employees would arrive while we were going to the chiro... So as we left, I put the alarm on the house. Well you can imagine what happened... the alarm went on when he got into the house. So my stress level went up a notch...
In the afternoon, the kids arrived (mine plus 4 other ones I look after for 30 minutes after school) and there was a bit of problems on the boys side. The girls were crafting. But the boys kept bugging each other. Oh well...
Now I feel totally tired somehow. I was able to organized my pictures from Feb-April so far... So I am planning to put picture up for the field trips we made in the last little while... It will come...

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket