Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Inspiration through Pinterest

Recently, while pinning some interesting things on Pinterest from cooking to cake decorating as well as homeschool ideas or crafts to do, I stumbled upon a painting that inspired me.

image

I have no clue where this was taken…  but I loved it.  

It reminded me of Matthew 6:26 in a way.

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.  Are you not more valuable than they?  (NIV)

And I got inspired to do something similar to represent our family because I know that God has taken care of us and will continue to do so. 

This morning I drew the birds….  I changed the colors to go with our house.   What do you think?

image

 

image

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket