Tuesday, May 17, 2011

365 Project–Day 133 My good find at Value Village

Photobucket

 

I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

As I mentioned yesterday, I went to the 50% off sale at Value Village.  I was able to get good deals for me and the kids.   But the most wonderful item I have found is definitively a beautiful coat for my daughter Jasmine.  Granted she won’t be to wear it until she is 7ish but I couldn’t resist getting it.

I don’t believe the coat has ever been worn.

IMG_6981

Here’s some details…

IMG_6982

Can you see the bright colors?

IMG_6984

For those who don’t know what Value Village is it’s a 2nd hand store where you can find almost everything from clothing to kitchen items.   I find that in the last few years, their prices went up a bit when they realize the good quality of the clothes they have like Osh Kosh, Gymboree, Children’s Place and so on.

If you are wondering how much I paid for this here’s what the price tag was: 14.99$   And I got it 50% off for 7.50$.  

For a coat that had never been worn, that’s absolutely fantastic don’t you think?

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Blog Archive

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket