Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Discovering Digital Scrapbooking

I’ve discovered a new hobby.   Honestly I don’t know how I will keep up with my hobbies but this one is not really new – Scrapbooking has been part of my life on and off in the past few years.   But with four kids it is hard to find the time and the energy to do it.

Enter my opportunity to review a Bamboo Craft earlier this year and with it I got introduced to digital scrapbooking.  And you know what I think it is perfect for the blogs.   But I also like creating pages from hand and preserve them for my kids.

But this digital scrapbooking is fun.  I admit that I am getting hook on it.   So when I had a minute earlier this week, I googled and found a bunch of free scrapbook pages and embellishments.   What do you think I did? – yep download them!

And I played with it… for fun.   I am trying to redesign my review blog and found fun things for it.   And I played with the scrapbook part of it.  

JasmineMay2010

This specific page has been done with a layout I’ve found at http://mizzkitten.blogspot.com/

Digital scrapbooking is interesting.   I love the flexibility of it and the fact that I don’t have to print tons of pictures to make my pages.    It is different than what I am used to but so much easier to put on a blog and share.  

New blinkie

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket