I think I have the most helpful 2nd grader in the world! I am blessed with all my kids but this one helps me like there is no tomorrow.
Yesterday while we were chatting with other adults - Alexandre didn't want to play with the younger ones so I put out all the food leftover - burgers, hot dogs, cake... all in plastic containers and in the fridge. I'm so proud of him.
He was sad that his friend Émilie couldn't come so he kept occupied...
Like I said.... he is such a sweetie. I think I figured out his love language - service and spending time with us.
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- Broken heart
- Most helpful 2nd grader
- What a week-end!
- Happy 1st birthday to you, Jasmine !!!
- My wonderful kids....
- Learning to slow down and asking for help from you...
- Interesting facts about Anne of Green Gables...
- Blessed like there is no tomorrow...
- 10 famous people who were homeschool
- Soy beverage anyone?
- ▼ December (11)