After three kids and the husband it is now my turn to be sick... bronchitis and sinusitis... GREAT!
But there is a scripture that says in everything we need to be thankful... so here's what I am thankful for:
- that even though I waited two hours at the hospital to get checked it took less than 5 minutes to get the prescription!
- that I wasn't sick for the event on Friday... it would have been a bummer to miss it!
- that it is nothing in fact to have bronchitis and sinusitis... it could be worse!
- that it wasn't pneumonia....
- that I am able to determine right away when it is bronchitis... Good thing I know myself!
- that I had my Old Schoolhouse magazine with me to kill the time while waiting!
- that my husband volunteered to go get my prescription - wht a sweetheart!
- that I could drive to go to the hospital and not walk for hours...
- that we are free in my country (after all it is rememberance day!)
- that my kids are obedient when it is bedtime... like right now!
- that I have a roof over my head and that even though I have some discomfort during the night I have a bed... a real bed!
- that I have children to greet me when I get back home! Oh the joy to hear your joy when they see me!
Yes even though I am sick, I am thankful....
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Contest on my friend's blog
- Sleeping issues?
- Happy birthday Jérémy!
- A picture from God!
- Shopping anyone?
- Toy Warehouse Sale!
- Imagine Church Planting Conference
- A mess this morning...
- Oh the joy of sickness...
- Nov 9th - First event of H.E.A.T. Worship House
- Life at Oak Grove Academy
- My nose in the books...
- Halloween 2007
- Nov 1st... soared, sleepless, a date and a cut
- ▼ November (14)