271. Having finished my courses in advance so I can work on my special project for the upcoming celebration of my husband turning 40 later this month.
272. The kids letting me work on the project in the afternoon.
273. The fever that my daughter had on Wednesday night – Friday morning that disappeared mysteriously and nothing happened afterward.
274. Family and friends who chipped in for the birthday celebration by bringing some food – potluck style.
275. Our family doctor who allowed me to bring our daughter in because of the weird fever/shivering she was experiencing. he ruled out the shore throat, the ear infection, the lungs infection…
276. New opportunities for my husband
277. The lack of snow (though I would prefer having some but I am trying to see the positive behind the current weather in Ontario!).
278. The friends and family members who came to celebrate my husband upcoming 40th birthday (he was born on the 21st of December).
279. 40 candles on a cake.
280. My son, Alexandre, who said the text, scripture and prayer on HOPE this past Sunday at church by heart. He has an amazing memory!
- ▼ December (5)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- ► 2008 (123)