Friday, August 15, 2008

I've finally done it....

After more than 6 years living in this house we never put together the baldaquin part of our bed.   


Last night, hubby left with a friend to go fish.   This morning, I decided that I would look the pieces to see if I could finish to put the bed together.    I knew I had all the posts and the other pieces but some posts had screws at both end and others didn't...  MmmmM!    I figure it out!    I put everything together but when the time to put the metal siding I was missing the screws for them.    Well... well... where could they be???


I checked the box where hubby leaves all the screws... not there.    Then I thought of a box in a hallway closet close to our room.   What is inside this box?   So I checked it out...  Found some stuff to sell in a garage sale and one or two things to keep.    Then a plastic bag which was written Master Bedroom.   In the bag there is screws and others few things.   Eureka!   Found the little screws... well one is missing somehow.   But I was able to finish the job.   Took me 2 hours by myself but I think it will be a nice surprise when hubby comes later today.


I'm proud of myself... but tired though.  It doesn't helpo when you have kids getting up at 530am.   Arg!

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Search

Loading...

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket