391. My 2nd son getting a year older.
392. Seeing his interest in Star Wars.
393. An opening for me to see my personal doctor because of sickness.
394. Being in a country where you can access medical care easily.
395. This upper respiratory infection which forces me to slow down a bit.
396. The Building Walls For Saving Lives Campaign celebration at our church this past Sunday.
397. My husband getting his own new to him iPad. (I barely had it since the past couple of months…. because he was learning with it.)
398. Our city cleaning crew – though I would prefer them to do it during the day and not wake me up in the middle of the night…
399. Adventures in Odyssey which is a huge thing for my kids when we drive to swimming courses.
400. The fact that my oldest has a “private” swimming course for the past four weeks as one family has not showed up yet.
- ▼ 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (38)
- ► 2008 (123)