Saturday, April 17, 2010

RVHEA Homeschool Conference

Today is the RVHEA Homeschool Conference.  So it's time to get the curriculum for next year which will include Math U See for three kids, Easy Grammar grade 4 and other few things.    The rest of the things I need I will have to order somewhere else since it is French curriculum.   But the bulk will be done.

Also I am suppose to be able to meet other TOS Homeschool Crew members there.   Fun! 

And I am bringing door prizes from Sharon Crooks as well as a book and a game I had extra via Canadianladybug Reviews! .

And we will also bring some advertisement for LobsterNetwork.com as well as spread to word about the giveaways I have on my review blog.  

I am so blessed to have in-laws willing to come and babysit today!   The kids are looking forward in spending some time with them.

Welcome

Personal blog of a homeschool family. We love to travel with our RV when we can. Fishing, discovering new places, photography are some of our favourite activities!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

MCC Blog Grant Fall 2010

Photobucket

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Canadianladybug Reviews!

Followers

Faithful Bloggers

Homeschool Horizons Mag.

Photobucket