So my husband offered for me to go up to the trailer by myself on Friday and Saturday... I went with Bible, journal and books... planning to spend time with God and catching up on some reading.
Here's a little summary of the days.
ME, MYSELF AND...
- God obviously!
- the worship songs from Vineyard which moved me while I was driving
- the upside-down pizza - no comments
- the giant radishes - the Fraggles would have like them
- Max Lucado - I finished reading his latest book Fearless
- the Robot Wars - another book I needed to read to review
- getting encouraged by Amanda Bennett, the Lamberts (Five in a row), Terri Johnson (Knowledge Quest/Bramley Books), Malia Russel (Homemaking 911) and Cheryl Allin (TOS) from an e-book of TOS
- the rain falling.... (Saturday)
- the Word
- the cry of the owl on Friday night - Oh I wish I could have seen it
- exploring the book Heart of Wisdom sample document
- discovering my homeschool planner that I had just bought - The Well-Planned Day - I love it!
- the reminder to expect the unexpected
- putting me, the kids and our homeschool in God's hands
- an Xanadu (the movie)
- the drive back home in the rain because I couldn't go walk in the woods... well I guess I could have done it but honestly I didn't feel like being wet.
I had a good time but I want to go back when the leaves ar changing colors....
- ► 2011 (467)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ▼ August (4)
- ► 2008 (123)